Aluminium Profiles (also known as aluminum extrusion profiles) are mainly divided into architectural aluminum profiles and industrial aluminum profiles. Among them, the architectural aluminum profiles mainly include architectural doors and windows, curtain walls and aluminum profiles for indoor and outdoor decoration. Industrial aluminum profiles refer to aluminum extrusion profiles other than architectural doors and windows, curtain walls and aluminum profiles for interior and exterior decoration, such as assembly aluminum profiles, heat dissipation. Aluminum profiles, motor shell profiles, solar profiles, photovoltaic bracket profiles, advertising machine and TV frame aluminum profiles, lamps and aluminum profiles and other shaped aluminum profiles.
At present, the implementation standards of domestic aluminum alloy profiles are:
(1) GB 5237.1~5-2008, GB 5237.6-2004 The construction of aluminum alloy profiles implements the above standards, that is, as long as it is an aluminum alloy profile used in the construction industry, its products must be produced in accordance with the mandatory standards of GB 5237.1~5-2016 and GB 5237.6-2016 and the product quality control.
(2) GB/T 6892-2006 "General industrial aluminum and aluminum alloy extruded profiles" Industrial aluminum profiles refer to aluminum extrusion profiles other than architectural doors and windows, curtain walls and aluminum profiles for interior and exterior decoration. The main subdivision types are: assembly line profiles, radiator profiles, motor casing profiles, frame profiles (solar profiles). , TV frame, advertising machine frame, etc.), rail transit profiles, other shell types, except for the implementation of their specific standards for individual products, most of the implementation standards are GB/T 6892-2006 "General industrial aluminum and aluminum alloy extrusion Compression Profiles, the products are mainly used in aerospace, transportation, rail vehicles, electronic appliances, sports equipment, radiators, decoration, electric energy, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing and other industrial fields.
(3) GB/T 26014-2010 "Non-construction aluminum alloy decorative profiles" Non-construction aluminum alloy decorative profiles refer to decorative aluminum alloy hot extruded profiles with the main purpose of improving visual effects. If the dimensional deviation of the decorative profile is special, it should be indicated in the contract. If there is no special requirement, it should meet the general level requirements in GB/T 14846--2008 "Dimensional deviation of extruded profiles of aluminum and aluminum alloys". Products are mainly used in vehicle interior and exterior decoration, home appliance accessories, kitchen appliances, electronic appliances, interior decoration, medical equipment, instrumentation, office facilities and other fields.
(4) GB/T 14846-2008 "Dimensional deviation of extruded profiles of aluminum and aluminum alloys" Another standard for industrial aluminum alloy profiles is GB/T 14846-2008 "Dimensional deviation of extruded profiles of aluminum and aluminum alloys". However, this standard is only for the extrusion size of industrial aluminum profiles, and only for the size requirements can be produced according to this standard. All other requirements are in accordance with GB/T 6892-2006 standard.
(5) Advanced foreign standards
Foreign advanced standards are: EU EN12020-2 "6060 and 6063 aluminum and aluminum alloy precision profiles Part 2: Dimensions and shape tolerance", EN755-2 "aluminum and aluminum alloy rods, tubes, types - mechanical properties", the United States ANSI H35.2 "American Aluminum Material Dimensional Deviation Standard" and Japan JIS H4100 "Aluminum and Aluminum Alloy Extrusion Profile" and other standards, mainly applicable to some special customers or international large building curtain wall companies in well-known buildings, landmark buildings and foreign projects The use of supervision in engineering, etc.
(6) Enterprise internal control standards
If the products produced by the enterprise do not have national standards, industry standards and local standards, the corresponding enterprise standards shall be formulated as the basis for the organization of production. The enterprise standards shall be filed and filed with the local technical supervision bureau in accordance with the prescribed procedures. The quality and technical supervision system is a localized management. After the sample is sampled by the market, it is necessary to go to the local quality and technical supervision bureau where the enterprise is located to read the record standard to determine whether it is qualified. The production enterprise can know the product to be inspected and spotted for the first time, actively follow up the product inspection process and results in advance, and take corresponding measures. Such as small materials, non-construction profiles, decorative profile.
Sinpower Aluminium ：yours sincere and powerful partner of aluminum extrusion profiles. Cick here to send us your professional inquiry email. or leave us the inquiry message.