Sinpower Aluminium Extrusion Production Process
Bernover will introduce the production process of aluminium alloy extrusion profiles for you.
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grades such as 6063, 6005, 6061, 6082, etc. produced according to the needs, the amount of additions of various alloy components (zinc, magnesium, iron, etc.) is calculated, and various raw materials are rationally matched.
(2) Melting: The mixtures of zinc, magnesium and iron are added into the smelting furnace to melt according to the technological requirements, and the impurities and gases in the melt are effectively removed by degassing and slag removal refining.
(3) Casting: The melted liquid aluminium can be cooled and cast into round rods of various specifications, such as 60mm, 90mm, 120mm, 160mm, 250mm, etc. under certain casting conditions by deep well casting system.
2. : extrusion is the means of profile forming. Firstly, the die was designed and manufactured according to the section of profile products, and the heated round casting rod was extruded from the die by extruder.
The commonly used grade 6063 Aluminium alloy is also strengthened by an air-cooled quenching process and subsequent artificial aging process during extrusion. Different brands of heat-treated strengthening alloys have different heat treatment regimes.
3. Surface Treatment of Sinpower aluminum profiles
The extruded aluminium alloy profile has poor surface corrosion resistance. Surface treatment should be carried out through anodic oxidation, electrophoretic coating, powder spraying, fluorocarbon spraying and wood grain transfer printing to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance aesthetics of the aluminium profile.
The main processes of surface treatment of anodic oxidation are surface pretreatment, anodic oxidation, sealing and so on.